Monday, September 16, 2019

Golden Zebras, Quilted

Here is the Golden Zebras quilt, quilted. You can really see how beautifully YELLOW it really is!

Here is the quilting closeup. (I actually used the same quilting design as on The Parade of Zebras. I felt I could do that because the Parade of Zebras quilt lives in California.)

Here is a slightly wider view.

Look what I put on the back!

When I was at Quilted Threads on Saturday, this butterfly fabric was on sale. I bought everything that was left on the bolt. I will use it as the binding on the quilt.

6 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love that butterfly fabric. I have it in blue and off white, but have not figured out what to do with it yet. I would flip if it was on sale. Beautiful yellows- sunshine on a cloudy day.

Rebecca said...

The back of the quilt is as stunning as the lovely yellow front.!!!
What a 2 sided beauty.

Ann said...

Front and back are equally beautiful in very different ways. Clever you to find that luscious large flower for the back and to collect the remaining butterflies for binding. It’s a treat to see how you mixed up the yellows.

Just Ducky said...

Love the back of the quilt with the huge flower.

Quiltdivajulie said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love what you chose for the binding.

Michele in Harrisburg said...

Wow! Just stunning. The quilting is superb and really pops on that bright fabric. I never liked yellow so much before. I wonder why? Well done.