Friday, February 8, 2019

Glasses

Regular readers know I am a glasses junkie.

This bird should come as no surprise.

This is a birthday card my friend Julie sent me about four or five years ago.  You can read the story here.

  I worked on the Reds last night. I moved the blues and teals so I'd have some room. Oh my gosh, I have so much fabric.

If you would like to make some birds, you can get my tutorial here at my Etsy shop. It's an instant download so you can get started right away.








3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

i would love to store my fabric on open shelves like this. But my house is terribly dusty. Living with 3 dogs and a mulch factory about a mile away are the culprits. Amazing how it gets into your house and becomes a never ending battle.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Such a fun bird! I have been wearing glasses since I was 10 and I have never been a fan of them. Of course, the styles are a lot more fun now, but oh, so expensive since I no longer have an eye plan since retirement. Thanks for sharing!

Preeti said...

Looks like you have lots of room too :-)