Saturday, March 4, 2023

Snow!

 


Julie texted me last night "Weather app says you are to have FIFTEEN INCHES of snow in the next 24 hours - holy catfish!!!"

I smiled when I read it. It wasn't news here. We've all known about this for days. I had my groceries delivered after work on Thursday and gassed up my car on Friday. As I drove past the local grocery store on my way home I could see the parking lot was FULL! Nothing out of the ordinary just before a big storm.

I'm all set. In fact, the house is clean. The laundry is done, the sheets and towels have been changed. The bathrooms are clean, the floors washed. The Roomba made a trip around the house so no vacuuming is needed. My car is gassed up and the snow removal plans are made. I have no place to go, so I plan to enjoy the snow day, reading, sewing, maybe a bit of cooking and watching TV. Sounds fun to me.



5 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Glad you are prepared. Hope your power stays on. We got mostly ice, sleet, wet sloppy snow. I am sure you will get some quality sewing done.

Elle said...

YEA! A winter wonderland and no place to go :-)

Isn't it grand to start the weekend with NO homecare to be done? I finished mine as well.

Happy studio time to you!!!!

Just Ducky said...

Mum says it is so nice to just watch it snow. Books to read, foods for both of us to eat. Just chill.

The Selvage Fairy said...

It's about 5:30 now, and it stopped a couple of hours ago. I'm guessing we got about 10" or so. By far the most we've had all winter. It had to come at some point.

Poppy Q said...

Always good to be prepared. Keep warm and cosy.