Friday, November 4, 2022

In the Closet

 

The metal shelving unit for the inside of the closet finally arrived, and I put it together. I figured out where I wanted the shelves to be, and made room to store some of my plastic bins on the floor under the bottom shelf.

(I’m trying to post using my new iPad. It takes some getting used to, so bear with me.)

I just can’t tell you how wonderful this makes me feel. This is the same stuff I had before, but I had no place to put it!


I bought a small floor lamp for beside the new chair in the office. And while I am waiting for the new throw pillow to arrive, I put a pillow there to use for now, and then I added the small Jigsaw Puzzle quilt for good measure.

I also moved the desk a couple of inches closer to the wall with the bookcase, and it’s amazing what that little bit of extra space gives to that area of the room.



There is a small television on the bureau, and the chair is a great place to watch it from.

OH! I am so happy with this room. No longer is it The Pit of Despair! Now it is a room I am proud to show.

4 comments:

Nancy J said...

Looks wonderful, how is the new iPad? They have just arrived in the stores, at least one, in NZ, but are VERY expensive. The model I would like is over NZ$ 27717, the magic keyboard, is an extra if available, and the pencil more again.I made a stat and purchased a new Logitech mouse, with a rechargeable battery.Hooray, so good. Your room looks amazing, with personal items to give it your own special personality.

Gidget Blue Sky said...

all dat iz missing meow is a purrty kitten

Quiltdivajulie said...

LOVE how that new shelf made such a difference in the closet. Your room is looking SO good.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Congratulations on figuring it out and doing it to completion! Enjoy your space.