Monday, November 7, 2022

Taming the Paper Tiger




I was able to spend some time sorting through my paper mess on Sunday.


 
I organized my boxes and shredded what was no longer worth keeping, then filed away what I needed to keep.


      It may not look like much to you, but it is like the world was lifted off my shoulders.


        And I got a small ottoman for the chair. It’s great, and it’s the perfect size. My mom tested it out on Sunday. She and I spent most of the day together just doing nothing. She read  (sitting in my office) while I worked on sorting through the papers at my desk.       

The new pillows are due tomorrow. Can’t wait.

3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

I think sorting paper is the pits. It helps to have company and a nice room to do it in.

Mickey's Musings said...

The paper pile looks much more functional.
You can use it without fear of an avalanche ;)
Nancy

Nann said...

I get overwhelmed by papers, too — a file-pile here, a file-pile there and soon there are file-piles everywhere. Glad you could clear the deck!