Monday, October 31, 2022

The Office, Continued

 

I've been continuing to clean in the office. I ordered one of those metal shelving racks to fit inside the right side of the closet. This way I can store all the stuff that needs to go in there. Like all the stuff that's currently in the bins and on the kitty condo.

This picture taking during the day shows you how nice the room looks.


I found a printer table that gets the big printer OFF the desk! What a find! It's easily accessible from my chair, and doesn't block the view outside.

Since I moved the electric fireplace I had empty space between the end of the desk and the window, so I got this bookshelf. I'm sure I'll fill it up with stuff, but mostly I can use it for a plant and a place to display some of the bowls that I have.

I decided to get rid of the kitty condo, and find a chair to put there. This way a visitor can have a place to sit, and I can have a nice quiet place to read or whatever.

TA-DA! Getting the chair here was rather an adventure. I'll put a floor lamp back there so I'll have light to read, and I'm going to need a decorative pillow, but that's an easy fix.

So the big stuff in the office is done. I'm elated about the way it looks, and works. I never spent any time in here because it was always so messy and clunky. So how does it look from where I sit now?

Yeah!

5 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Awesome!!!!!
Nancy and Julie(the cat)

Quiltdivajulie said...

Making the space your own for the way YOU need/want it to be - priceless!

Just Ducky said...

No kitty condo? Does that mean no more chance of a new kitty?

Peggy said...

Wow,it looks fabulous, now I need some of your motivation to get mine done too!

Linda Swanekamp said...

A truly pleasant room to work in.