Sunday, October 30, 2022

In The Box

' ' '

THIS!!!  THIS IS THE PICTURE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!! 

You can see why!


'
These were three of the boxes that were on the top shelf of my closet and hadn’t been touched in years. (The fourth was taxes from 2001-2014. I shredded them all.) I took them down to go through them and found the picture I had been looking for.

Over 34 years ago I worked at an art supply store. My dad brought me balloons for my birthday, and you can see my reaction. I kept the photo for years on my refrigerator and then things happened and I lost track of it.

I am SO HAPPY that I found it. It’s on my refrigerator again, so I can see it every day and smile!

6 comments:

shoshu said...

some things never grow old, glad you found it

Lizzie said...

Yay! What a great fine. Glad it's back where it belongs. :-)

stitchinpenny said...

So happy that you found the physical reminder of a very special memory. I love pictures!

Michele in Harrisburg said...

Love that picture! And look at your hair there. Aren't you cute?!! 😄

Just Ducky said...

How sweet. Nice to have something to remember and makes you smile.

Lila said...

I thought it was a picture of your son…..