Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Black & White & Tribal

 

I've been spending time with the black and white scrap slab triangles quilt in the studio. I'm pretty happy with most of it. As you can see I have to fill in at the bottom. But the top part is mostly done and I will in all likelihood sew it together as it is. Hopefully that will start happening this weekend.

I've left this photo pretty big so you can click and click again to enlarge it so you can see all the fabrics that are in it.

This is a scrap slab triangle quilt, and you can get my tutorial here, at my Etsy shop. It's a heck of a flexible design. There are lots of different things you can do with it, and it's great for using up scraps.



For whoever asked the other day, the wallpaper for the kitchen came from Home Depot, and yes, it is peel and stick.

2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Excellent progress -- this one is going to be another winner!

Robin said...

This is a great graphic quilt top.