Sunday, October 3, 2021

The Garden Party Beauty Shots

 

I did all my errands on Saturday morning. The laundry was done, the sheets were changed, the bills paid. I considered working out in the garden, but decided to sit on the couch and finish sewing the binding on the Garden Party quilt.

I finished about dinnertime, and there was enough light left to take beauty shots, so I drove down to the community garden and hung the quilt over the door. I really like this quilt, and I think it came out great.

I ran the quilt through the washer and dryer so it is soft and crinkly. Now I will write the story of the quilt to give to the Lady Priest and then bring it to my dad. He will deliver the quilt at a later date.


4 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Gorgeous quilt - great photos. Lucky recipient.

Just Ducky said...

Bright flowers in a garden that is done for the year.

John Bellen said...

Fine work, a beautiful result.

Chookyblue...... said...

Always love taking a quilt for a photo shoot.....