Saturday, October 2, 2021

Garden Party

 

Thank you Stitchinpenny, for naming this quilt. Garden Party it shall be. There were a lot of good options. Thanks for all your suggestions. I have sewn the binding halfway around the quilt and hope to be finished this weekend. It's really pretty.

After I finish the binding on this, I will add the binding to the Deep Space quilt. I still have to put the binding on the pink barn quilt, Larkspur. In mid-October I'll pick up The Pink Panther and then bind that one. Can't wait!

Ever had one of those weeks where every day it's something, and then you get to the end of the week and wonder... where the hell did it go? That was what this week was for me.

The next couple of weekends will be spent putting the garden to bed and swapping out the summer/winter clothes, taking the screens out and putting the storm windows on the porch doors and that kind of thing. 

I've been replying to several requests for my address for bird blocks so there are more coming my way. If you would like to join in, please email me at patcherymenagerie AT gmail DOT com.


2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

EXCELLENT name choice!

Chookyblue...... said...

That name suits it fine......