Thursday, October 28, 2021

How Many is A Lot?

 The other day I told you to take a lot of pictures when you are taking beauty shots of your quilts. How many is that?

Actually, I don't know, because I don't think of numbers that way. I just go by feel. So I decided to find out so I could show you.

I opened the photo app on my phone and then started counting, but about halfway through I thought, "why don't I just take a screen shot?" That worked out so well I decided to go back through my photo history and see what else I could find.

So here are the photos I took for Yellow Ribbons...

This group of photos of All Together Now is great because down at the bottom you can see Janet-Lee wrapped in it!!

Here are the photos of Waltzing Matilda.

So I don't know if what I took is "a lot" for each quilt, but I do know I got terrific photos of each quilt, so clearly I took "enough." 

It also gives you all a chance to see ALL the pictures I took, and my thought process for each.


Happy Looking.

1 comment:

Just Ducky said...

You keep taking pictures until you know you have the one you feel is correct. Then reset the pose and keep snapping.