Sunday, August 15, 2021

A Call for Birds

 

Ladies, Gents, Bird Lovers all over the world, I need you. I am putting together a quilt of student made bird blocks, so I am asking from one bird block to all of you who are willing to donate one. 

I'll need about 60 - 80 blocks. The only requirement is they have a light background and that the finished block be at least 8" square.

I'll be happy with birds facing left or right, and birds with accessories are most welcome. Ronda and Buffy have shown us all to make birds look up and down, to dance and sing. I'd welcome any unique birds, even "baby" birds are welcome.

If you are interested, let me know and I will send you my mailing address. You can email me at patcherymenagerie AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks in advance!


You can get my bird tutorial here: at my Etsy shop. It's an instant download so you can get started right away.


5 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Lynne, I will be happy to send a bird flying off to you!

Nann said...

I bought the download....hope to make a bird for you.

Susan said...

I'll make you a bird...happy to.
Susan

Tammy Hutchinson said...

You've shared with me and I will be happy to send a bird.

The Selvage Fairy said...

Mine went in the mail today.