Saturday, June 26, 2021

Thinking Pink

 

My sister asked me once if pink was my favorite color. I said, No, my favorite color is red. She said, Well, why do you wear so much of it? I said, I look good in it. Because I do. 

I painted my front door (and both side doors) pink.

I made a pink quilt for my table.  

I still wear pink. I decided that Yeah, maybe my favorite color IS pink. 

So I decided to make a pink couch quilt.

I pulled a few pinks. I ordered a few more. I decided I needed to make a couple of pink pillows for the couch.

I am thinking pink.



7 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Hooray - I've always suspected this!

Nancy M said...

Pink has always been my favorite color! It is the prettiest color of them all!

Lori said...

Well, pink is the best color! Imho

Mystic Quilter said...

Waiting to see the pink pillows, you have a nice selection to work with.

shoshu said...

just a note to thank you again for inspiring me to take the time to rip something out and redo it if it's not what i want. yesterday i did just that and i'm so glad i did, now i don't have to look at this quilt and whish [for how many years?] that i had done what i wanted to do and not what i mistakenly did!!! thank you!
shoshana

QuiltGranma said...

So glad to know that you are In The Pink!

Ruth said...

Pink is one of those colors that seem to lift the spirits. Also very calming.