Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Aquamarine Goes Home

Later today the Aquamarine quilt will be going to it's new home. The recipient doesn't know about it, so it will be a surprise. I've created a document that tells the story about the quilt.

Fingers crossed! I hope to have pictures tomorrow!

 

This is a Zebra quilt. You can get my tutorial about how to make it here, at my Etsy shop.

 

 

As for the Lady Snaps quilt I'm calling Flower Garden, I have chosen the backing, and the quilt has my Dad's "seal of approval." After I pay my property taxes, I'll bring the quilt to Janet-Lee for quilting.
 

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

Very pretty and I wish it was coming to my house. But then you are the teacher and I am the student---so I should be able to do one ????

Poppy Q said...

It's beautiful Lynne.

Linda Swanekamp said...

It really looks wonderful against the grass and the outdoor light. Everything just sparkles.

Quiltdivajulie said...

A beautiful finish and a generous gesture . . . may it arrive safely and be joyfully received.