Monday, January 11, 2021

Tying Up Loose Ends

 

I have not been sewing, but I have been tying up some loose ends. Since 2016 I have written nine tutorials. At some point I realized I needed to give customers a way to contact me if they needed to. So I created this page and, as you can see, I listed my blog address, a link to purchase all my tutorials, and email address for folks to contact me, and I needed to alert folks that I am available to lecture or teach. All the newest tutorials have this page, but the older ones did not.

So I have been spending the last couple of days adding this page to each of the tutorials. You can also see the "VxRx, date" in the lower left. This is a Version, Revision number and the date created. I will be able to know what version of tutorial a customer has if they have any questions. I have added this to each of the tutorials also.

AND I have measured all the quilts that are shown in the tutorials, and added those dimensions in each tutorial.

Then, once all the tutorials had that information, I uploaded them to Etsy. Moving forward all tutorials will have this information. 

I shall also create a spreadsheet of my quilts which lists their dimensions. 

So no sewing, but lots of work done. What's next? I have to sew the Christmas box quilt together, and then I have a lot of binding to do.

 

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

WHEW !! What a lot of work for you to keep all of us happy--and in the long run to keep you happy too so you don't have to answer so many questions.

LOVE the red bird !!!

QuiltGranma said...

Now aren't you glad you got all that done, in spite of no sewing? SOLVED, and DONE is good!