Friday, October 23, 2020

Return to Goose Rocks Beach

This is my colleague, MJ, in a photo taken a few years ago. We crossed paths in the office and I told her I loved the colors she was wearing and asked if I could take her picture. She said as long as I didn't include her face it was OK. 

This photo was the inspiration for the quilt, Goose Rocks Beach.

 

Ann helped me with the title by suggesting the Maine seacoast, and indeed, Goose Rocks Beach is a real place in Maine. The quilting design is called "Undertow." Anyway, I have now chosen and prepared the binding for this quilt.

This one doesn't have a home yet, but it is nagging to go to a particular person.

1 comment:

Quiltdivajulie said...

That will be a very lucky (and delighted) person, indeed. Happy binding (very handsome choice, BTW).