Sunday, October 25, 2020

Binding Goose Rocks Beach

 

I've attached the binding to the Goose Rocks Beach quilt and now I'm joining the ends.

Here I have pinned the binding to the front for sewing down.

And here I am sewing the binding. The quilt will be going to somebody special as soon as it is finished. It will be a surprise, so I am excited about it.

Here is the whole quilt, so you can see it. (This photo was taken before I added the binding.)

Goose Rocks Beach is a Slashed Squares quilt, and it's really easy to make. You can get the tutorial here, at my Etsy shop. It's an instant download so you can get started right away.





3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Beautiful soft shades and the binding is a perfect finish. Surprise, this is so special and I'm sure will be much loved.

Quiltdivajulie said...

And your most excellent binding tutorial is also for sale in your Etsy shop ... so much good information in it!!!!

Linda Swanekamp said...

The colors are wonderful and calm.The whole quilt looks very fresh and has lots of texture interest. It will make a terrific surprise.