Monday, September 21, 2020

The Garden Grows

 

I made some light yellow and light orange asterisks. I have added them to the design wall above.

I have been organizing my pieces in a quarter sheet pan.
 

Here is the lightest asterisk I have made so far. I have a collection of light pinks and light blues and light greens to make. Those will bring me up to about 72. After that I will make a few really dark ones, and then I will start to arrange them the way I want. Like the Selvage Fairy suggested, the Garden may need a butterfly or two and a Hummingbird may make an appearance.

 

Millie wasted no time in letting me know ALL quilts that come into this house belong to HER.

 

Oh, and the important thing today:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!

3 comments:

Just Ducky said...

Good morning Miss Millie!

Ann said...

Luscious colors. No wonder Millie claims them all. The sheet pan sounds like a good way to organize pieces. Thanks.

QuiltGranma said...

your 3 birds really add to it!