Friday, September 18, 2020

A Bird in the Garden

 

With that many flowers in the garden, it was inevitable a bird would notice. So I made a red bird.


Michele in Harrisburg liked the way my WOWs show up. It's no secret, I place them on my silver covered ironing table, and shine a light directly down. It really does make the WOWs really pop.



Here are all my asterisks together. I need to make a lot more.


By the way, if you want to make some birds, you can get my tutorial here, at my Etsy shop. It's an instant download, so you can get started right away.


4 comments:

Linda M said...

I love it! Thank you for sharing your prices of quilting. I enjoy seeing the day to day of it.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Fabulous! Stunning!! Those WOWs really do sparkle, I love it!

NeverBored said...

I'm loving this! I need a larger wall hanging to hang in my entry in the Spring and this is inspiring me. It speaks of the return of flowers and songbirds after a long winter. So cheerful! I have your bird tutorial, and now an idea for a Winter project. Thanks so much for sharing your creative process and tutorials. I've learned so much from your blogs.

Quiltdivajulie said...

You just named this field of flowers quilt in progress! Talk about gorgeous . . .