Wednesday, September 11, 2019

A Vast View

On the way back to the cabin in the mountains we stopped to look out toward Los Angeles and the Pacific Ocean. It was quite a sight. When my son picked up his daughter to show her what was what I knew it would make a good photograph if I could get it right. I took about a dozen, and all but this one were blurry and fuzzy. Persistence certainly pays off.

I have (finally) finished my binge watching of all six seasons of Downton Abbey so I am ready for the movie, but I am pretty sure I'll never binge watch that much of anything else again. This is my way of explaining that finally I will be going back into the studio tomorrow to work on the pinkish barn and get going on the Oh So Modern variation of the Zebras quilt. (Here is another post about it.)

4 comments:

Ann said...

Lovely photo. Part outline and part dimension. Good for you for taking a bunch. I think they used to call that bracketing the exposure.

Mystic Quilter said...

What an amazing view!!!

sue s said...

Nice picture! I'm looking forward to the Downton movie. I have followed it from the start so no binging for me!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

It seems like Netflix and Amazon are also making many serials to keep us bingewatching. I watched Downton Abbey weekly on pbs, but it is one that is worth bingewatching.