Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Scrap Clean Up

I've made over 50 purple scrappy triangles and it's time to move on to a different color. I decided to  make scrappy triangles using the scraps that are left on my worktable. What the heck, you have to make life a little interesting! So I sorted the fabrics on the table by color.  I've also cleaned up the rest of the studio a bit so I don't feel so bad working in there.

It was really hot today. It was 80 degrees at 9 in the morning. I worked in the rock garden right outside my kitchen window for an hour. One of the plants that is doing surprisingly well are the garlic chives. They grow anywhere, are tall and have pretty white flowers. I'm going to add more!

3 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Good plan to use those scraps instead of storing them.

Ann said...

I'm so glad to find others who prefer to use their scraps than store them. A much better way because it creates new quilts and opens the sewing room.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

That is how I plan to clean my room too, just make something with the scraps instead of finding a way to store them.