Sunday, August 26, 2018

Purple Triangles


My Dad and I went to the Seacoast yesterday, ate Lobster Rolls, visited Stonewall Kitchen and generally had a great day. I came home and went into the studio. It really needs to be cleaned, but I decided to sew up scraps into slabs and then cut them into triangles.  I don't know what I'll make with these, but that's never stopped me in the past. I'll figure it out later. I've made several quilts with these scrappy slab triangles, and you can see them here.

4 comments:

Just Ducky said...

Love the purples and blues. Very royal looking.

Ann said...

It's so helpful to have a go-to method to clear out scraps, isn't it?
Lucky you to have a special day with your dad.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Oh, I think these slabs are meant to come live with me. Totally my colors! Grin.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

They are already so pretty the way you have them laid out. I look forward to seeing what you do with them.