Sunday, December 27, 2009

Your

I'm still working on the second word in my quote, "Your." I think the negative space in the U is too big, and I will likely redo it. But I really, really like this R.Peggi figured out what the quote is. It's
"Follow your bliss"

from Joseph Campbell, from The Power of Myth. Clicking the links will bring you to all kinds of information about the quote, its context, Joseph Campbell himself and the series of conversations he had with Bill Moyers 25 years ago that became a PBS television series.

7 comments:

Clare said...

I see what you mean about the U. The R is wonderful!

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

I love this free piecing! I agree about the U and R:)

Jean said...

It is amazing how you do this...I really need to try it.

Tonya Ricucci said...

the R IS fabulous. I love the u just the way it is. not too big to my eyes... this looks great!

Anonymous said...

Awesome free-pieced letters.....almost looks cursive. I agree with Tonya......the "u" looks good to me too.
Cheers!

Quiltdivajulie said...

FANTASTIC !!!

3anklebiters said...

as always, fantastic work! i too like the R, the U is unique, but it doesn't look like it "flows" like the rest of the letters.