- Thoughts on Art, Creativity & Inspiration
- Good Stories
- Red Letter Alphabet
- Free Pieced Houses
- Lynne Tyler Word Quilts ~2009 - 2010
- Lynne Tyler Word Quilts ~ 2011
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2012
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2013
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2014
- Lynne Tyler 2015-2016 Quilts
- Couch, Bed & Table Quilts
- Doll Swap Quilts
- Gizzy Quilts
- My Studio
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Several people asked me yesterday if I am REALLY going to donate that quilt to the victims of the Colorado fires.
The answer is YES. I was the recipient of the generosity of a lot of cat lovers when they raised money to send me to my goddaughter's funeral several years ago. Donating a quilt is a way to repay that generosity. Plus, it's just the right thing to do. I have an extra quilt that won't be doing anything, and there are dozens of families who have lost EVERYTHING. It's the least I can do.
Perhaps you can join me and donate a quilt of your own.