I've made and adding the binding to the Dancing Jewels quilt for my nephew. I have been staying up late to watch the tennis in New York and it has been going on VERY LATE, so I was so tired I didn't finish pinning the binding over to the front. That will happen next, and then I'll finish it.This is the back of the quilt. I used the leftover backing as binding for it.
Page 1
- Home
- Thoughts on Art, Creativity & Inspiration
- Friends
- Good Stories
- Tutorials
- Free Pieced Houses
- Lynne Tyler Word Quilts ~2009 - 2010
- Lynne Tyler Word Quilts ~ 2011
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2012
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2013
- Lynne Tyler Quilts ~ 2014
- Lynne Tyler 2015-2016 Quilts
- Lynne Tyler Quilts - 2017
- Lynne Tyler Quilts 2018
- 2019 Quilts
- 2020 Quilts
- 2021 Finished Quilts
- 2022 Quilts
- 2023 Quilts
- My Studio
- 2024 Quilts
- 2025 Quilts
- Doll Swap Quilts
- Details, Details & More Organization Stuff
- Couch, Bed & Table Quilts
- Scrap Slab Triangle Quilts
- Gizzy Quilts
- Slashed Squares Quilts
- Zebras
- Diamond Quilts
- Table Quilts
- Lynne's Bird Quilts
- Flight Of Fancy Hints
- Not Yet Finished...
- Quilts & Their Owners


3 comments:
WOW !!!
He will LOVE it. Wonder if you'll get the same kind of joyous photos as you did with his first one?! Hope so.
I've been enjoying the tennis too!!! Of course, I live in the US so the time isn't an issue. At least not until January when watching the Australian Open! Lol!
Post a Comment