Monday, July 15, 2024

Yellow Scrap Slap Triangles

 

While I listened to the Men's final at Wimbledon (courtesy Radio Wimbledon)*, I made more slabs and cut more yellow scrap slab triangles.

Now I have 90. Since each quilt needs 120, I think I will keep going. I have sorted out the yellow bins and got rid of the stuff that is too small or stuff I can't stand to look at or work with.

This is what I have left. I'll make these into slabs and cut them up into triangles in the next few days. 

I've updated the Scrap Slab Triangle Quilts page. It now shows all the quilts I have made using this technique.



* by the way, now that Roger Federer has retired, Carlos Alcatraz is now my favorite tennis player. He won his second Wimbledon title, and now at the ripe old age of 21, has won three major titles.

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Yes, Roger is out, I watched the words from Andy Murray as he bows out too, and with Rafa not there, the new young man from Spain is showing us some great tennis.

Julierose said...

Love these cheerful yellow scrap slab triangles, Lynne...I am looking forward to seeing how you set these in your quilt...hugs, Julierose

Quiltdivajulie said...

“got rid of the stuff that is too small or stuff I can't stand to look at or work with.” YES YES YES!