Friday, May 10, 2024

Seeing the Obvious

 

We walk past so much beauty.  

This is the view of a picnic table on the grounds of the company where I work. It's just outside the door I use to go in and out of the building every day. This lovely sight greeted me the other morning. It was so pretty, so other worldly, I had to stop and take a picture. I wonder how many of my coworkers rushed past without seeing how special the scene was.

I've sewn the binding to the Gardens of Our Imaginations quilt, so I'll be hand sewing that down over the weekend. I'll be picking up Awash in a Sea of Blue later today, and I can't wait.


3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Beautiful , we all need to see beyond our feet that might be walking so fast. Look for my email with my frock from when I was about 7, and a photo of me wearing the same wee dress. That is why I so hope your wee granddaughter keeps her stunning " Faintable" dress.

Just Ducky said...

Confetti! We have lots of pink stuff right now.

Chookyblue...... said...

omg that is stunning.......