Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Quilts, Quilted!

Over the weekend I picked up three quilts from my longer quilter, Janet-Lee. Here is Greensleeves, a Zebra quilt.

and this is Prizm, another Zebra quilt. Check out the quilting on this one. I don't usually go in for fancy detailed quilting, but I am coming around. On a pretty plain quilt like this one, it's fun to have some detailed quilting in it. The quilting thread is lime green, which is pretty cool too.

The third quilt was Not Paper Pieced, which I made W-A-Y back in 2019. In the end we decided not to custom quilt it, but to give it a subtle all over design that would not detract from the message in the quilt itself.

I'm happy with all three of them and I have a lot of binding in my future.


3 comments:

Cherie Moore said...

Oh, the Prism quilting it lovely!!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Absolutely the right call for quilting on NPP. (was I there when you discussed this with JL?). Glad you are letting JL venture into some of the more "fancy" all over designs.

Michele in Harrisburg said...

Slam dunk on all three!