Saturday, November 4, 2023

Woo Hoo!

 

I thought it would be fun to get a banner to welcome my son and his family to NH for the weekend.

Guess who loves to play Jenga? The tower did NOT crash after my son removed his piece. It did crash on the next person's turn.

Here are the four generations. 

DGD and I made a tiger cake and fish chowder and we picked at a cheese platter for lunch. Who would have thought DGD loved Brie cheese?


I made another bag, and this one didn't come from the scrap stash. This one may not ever leave my house!





5 comments:

stitchinpenny said...

Wow! This sounds like the perfect trip. Hope it continues so well.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Have fun with your family! I had family fun yesterday too with early Thanksgiving.

Nancy J said...

Enjoy every moment, and that bag is SO for you.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Oh, what a glorious time together. The sun looks like it was even out! You have to be over the moon.

Ruth said...

What a beautiful 4-generation photo! You all are so lucky!