Monday, November 20, 2023

More Bags

 I made a few more bags. I'm visiting extended family for the Thanksgiving holiday, and I am bringing a gift, so I made a Thanksgiving color themed lined drawstring bag to put it in.

This bag is made from the leftover backing fabric from the Colorado Quilt.

This is a "snack bag." It's pretty small. How small?

This bag uses the leftover binding fabric from the Flight of Fancy quilt. (Those aren't rocks, by the way. they are eggs.)

I confess I went into the stash for the body fabric of this bag, but the crayons are the binding fabric from the Black Crayons quilt.



I went to the Orange Big Box hardware store because I needed a long extension cord and I ended up coming home with these:

What can I say, they were on special markdown.

1 comment:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Too funny about those poinsettias! 'Tis the season . . . enjoy your extended family Thanksgiving. Ours will be the usual - visiting grand dog with the kids at her parents (which is NOT an issue since we get to spend all year with them here). Your bags are gorgeous -- keep it up and you'll get me motivated again after the first of the year to enhance our stash.