Monday, June 5, 2023

Home Dec

 

I like to rotate the quilts that live on the back of my couch. As the weather gets warmer and flowers bloom, I have opted to bring out the Tutti Fruity quilt and some colorful pillows I got at Spoonflower.

But this little pillow on the red chair didn't really work, so I decided to make another cover for it.

I made this pillow from fabric I have had for a very long time, but I think it's a perfect accompaniment.


But, you know me. Gotta go the extra mile...


I figured as long as I was at it I would make some coordinating pillows for other couch quilts!!!


3 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Small things make SUCH a difference - good for you!

Brown Family said...

Pillow covers are pretty and don't take much time!

Ann said...

Thanks for the reminder. I need some new pillow covers. Happy summer with this rotation.