Friday, December 2, 2022

Feeling Better!

 


It’s hard to believe it’s December already. I’ve put the Christmas table quilt on the table, and got out my other Holiday quilts for display as well.

I’ve made a few more little birds and this one is the littlest. Compared to a normal sized bird, this guy is really little. I think he’s cute.


I have just stuffed the little birds in spaces where they fit, but before I’m done I’ll move them all around. You can get an idea of what’s going on here.

I’m feeling quite a bit better. I’m not taking any more cold medicine and that’s a big plus, but I’m still getting to bed about 9 PM, so I’m not really doing a whole heck of a lot. My Mom’s got it though. She’s been for X-rays and she’s on antibiotics. She’s 89 and told me this morning she’s pissed. She said she isn’t ready to be “Saint Mom” any time soon. Any positive vibes you can send her way would be most appreciated.


Hey, if you want to make birds, you can! It’s a lot of fun and my tutorial tells you everything you need to know. Click on the blue bird in the sidebar, and it will take you to my Etsy shop!



6 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Good to hear you are feeling well and I am sending lots of heating vibes to your mum!!
Purrs, Julie and hugs from Nancy

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad to hear you are on the mend. I love your pink birds and the tiny ones are adding so much personality to the quilt.

Ruth said...

Those little pink birds add so much interest to your flock!

rondiquilts said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Prayers for your Mom.

Rondi
rondiquilts@yahoo.com

earthmotherwithin said...

Mom has a right to be annoyed. I hope you both continue to improve.

Quiltdivajulie said...

The little birds are JUST what this quilt project needed! Hooray for feeling better (I have another day or so of cold medicine at night and then I should be off mine, too)