Thursday, January 6, 2022

Being Lazy

 


My studio is a mess, my office is a mess, and I've got the post holiday blahs so instead of doing anythig I really ought to be doing, I've been watching TV and doing this jigsaw puzzle. I think I started this a day or two after Christmas, after I finished putting all the decorations away.

Last night I worked on the features of the face and the green in the upper left corner.

On January 15 I'll be raising the prices of my tutorials. I've also updated the bird tutorial ever so slightly. If you already have a copy, you don't need this one. It will be released on January 15, at the new price.

 

Go Australia!

 


 


5 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

I hear ya. It's okay to be lazy once in a while. It seems to me you are very productive 99% of the time. I have just returned to my blog after a hiatus of nearly two years (Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary). I am focusing on UFOs this year. For now anyway. I love doing jigsaw puzzles, but find that I get discouraged. The ones I like are 1000 pieces, I should probably work on 500 piece puzzles.

Megan said...

Go Australia - apparently Djokovic is going to mount a legal challenge to the government's decision to deport him for not having a valid visa. Hmmmm. Even if he wins and is able to play in the Australian Open, the general expectation now is that he will be heavily boo-ed when he's on court.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Quiltdivajulie said...

Things are getting done here but at a slower and more deliberate pace with more reading, breaks, and piddling with small tasks that have piled up. And the heating pad/recliner combo has become my friend again as the sciatica has flared. Snowing this morning - pretty view from the recliner . . .

Just Ducky said...

Mum has mainly been watching the moving picture box and crocheting. That will stop as she will venture out to pick up her library books. First stash of the year.

Tennis will be different without Djokovic.

Cherie in St Louis said...

This is puzzle season for me as well. Love the colors in your current one....and the ones that came before. You have fabulous taste in puzzles!!