Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Stylish Bag for Stylish Gal!

 

This is the finished bag I made for my DIL. She's so stylish. I was so happy to find this fabric in my stash (had it for years). I knew it was perfect.

The bag is from a pattern by Jeni Baker and you can get it here.

I;ve got another Amaryllis coming up. Pretty sure this is some version of pink and white or red and white, which isn't giving anything away as all Amaryllis are red or white or pink or some combination thereof. The only other color I have ever seen is a very pale green.  


I have a Magnum (deep red) and a white (above) one also growing. I get mine at White Flower Farms and although they are pricier than the ones you'll find at the grocery or department stores, the ones from WFF always have at least two stalks. As you can see, the one above will have three.

3 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

All my amaryllis have so far is the tiny tips of two leaves. But I know they are growing so it is a matter of patience … very cool bag!

Hootie said...

Love the stylish bag! Those fabrics are great.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I love White Flower Farms. I buy my tulips and lilies from them every year. The bulbs are big and healthy. I got to visit there once when I was visiting my SIL in New Haven, and boy was it a treat to see all those tulips blooming on their hillside. Great bag!