Friday, September 10, 2021

Hana, Mary and Kathy's Birds!

 

This is from Hana, who  sent me three birds. This black bird (check out the Mickey Mouse breast fabric!! LOL) is an average sized bird on very short legs.

 

Hana, who lives about 30 minutes away from me, also made two small birds. How small?

This cute little bird is less than four inches tall.

Mari, from Maryland, sent me this "Professor Bird."

Kathy, from Vermont (the next state over from me) made this lovely bird with the bright green legs. She said she didn't have the heart to cut them shorter. Frankly, neither do I!

If you want to join the fun email me at PatcheryMenagerie AT Gmail DOT com and I will send you my mailing address. All birds are welcome, tall ones, short ones, skinny ones, fat ones, baby birds and big birds. Fancy birds and simple birds are all welcome. If you want simply to make your own birds (no patterns, no templates and NO PAPER PIECING... get my tutorial here at my Etsy shop. It's an instant download, so you can get started right away.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


 

 

2 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

You are going to have the cutest bird quilt around with all of these blocks included!!

QuiltGranma said...

Each bird has its own personality. Each in its own way tells its own story.