Saturday, September 11, 2021

In Other News...

 In other news...

~ !~

I visited Janet-Lee the other day and picked up two quilts, the Holiday Boxes,

which is quilted in a ribbons pattern called "Celebrate!"

I've made the binding (it's a WOW) and started sewing it onto the back of the quilt.
 

and the newly renamed "Deep Space"

which is quilted in a pattern called "Champagne Bubbles."

I left the Lady Snaps quilt with Janet Lee, and came home to make the backing for the Pink Panther quilt.

I'll bring that to be quilted next.

4 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

So much goodness in this post - fortune smiled when you met JL through that unexpected connection / conversation.

Pandy said...

Your quilts are just awesome and your quilter does such a nice job. I just finished a quilt yesterday and was kind of now what. Your blue Deep Space spoke to me this morning and I just happen to have a tub of left over blue pieces and now I have a direction for them. Thanks to instant gratification with kindle books, I also have a copy of the pattern you used. 😊. Thank you for the inspiration this morning. Pandy

Linda Swanekamp said...

Awesome finishing of tops into quilts which I always look at as magic. Thanks for sharing.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Beautiful quilt! Wishing you happy binding, Lynne.