Sunday, September 5, 2021

From Canada!

 

Today's birds are from Fauntie, who lives in Canada. The birds are wonderful to receive in the mail, but the notes that come with them are just as fun. 

Fauntie wasn't sure I would be able to use these birds because she thought they were rather large, but they are fine. She made me laugh when she wrote, "They were a bit of a challenge as I kind of like to have measurements. However, now I might make some more."

Yeah, I've heard that before!

There are lots of birds flying toward me. There are three birds (from the same person) coming from Germany, and I have been emailing back and forth with Shoshana in Israel, who will send one. I know of a couple coming from different parts of Canada. There are more on the way from the US.

If you want to join in the fun, you can get my bird tutorial here, at my Etsy shop. It's an instant download, so you can get started right away! 


If you'd like to send me a bird, email me at patcherymenagerie AT gmail DOT com for my mailing address.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

What is the date to have our birds to you? My computer has been down for a long time, so am just catching up with this. I have your tutorial-all printed out and spiral bound thanks to the neighborhood Staples. I so love your birds. idaho-kcatcenturylinkdotnet