Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Round and Round with Matilda

 

Regular readers know that when I am not sure where I am going with an idea, I shift my attention to something else. I learned long ago not to force anything. 


So I decided to take advantage of the sunny day on Sunday to spend time in the studio doing something that didn't require a thought of conscious effort. 

I added the binding to the Waltzing Matilda quilt, which, at some point, will take a very long trip to its new home.

If you want to know how and why I do my binding this way, you can get my binding tutorial, here at my Etsy shop.
 

I've got one long side done. Naturally, Millie has been "snoopervising."

5 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

The binding fabric looks great with this quilt. Millie looks like she is thinking about it.

Just Ducky said...

Hello Miss Millie, looking good! Hmm, a long trip to Down Under?

Ann said...

Millie looks like an experienced supervisor. And I know you need someone watching every stitch.

Ruth said...

That green backing fabric has layers in it. So pretty!

QuiltGranma said...

Ah, sweet Millie! Are you wondering what Mom is up to next?