Sunday, October 4, 2020

Almost There...

 

This is the last big complex panel.

Everything that is colored is a panel, and the elements in each panel are sewn together, but not all the panels are sewn to each other. This is the best way to show you where I am, but because the quilt is mostly white, and my design wall is mostly white, it's hard to see what's what.

You're welcome to give it a go!

Now, even though this is close to being all sewn together, don't expect to see the finished flimsy quite yet. I've been staying up too late each night working on it. I'm tired, I need a break but I let a lot of the household tasks slide, and it's time to pay the piper.

 

PS, Ruth Ann W., I owe you a response to your letter, and I promise you'll get one, but it might be a few more days.


1 comment:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Have fun restoring order to the house that has been patiently waiting - your asterisks won't mind the break.