Sunday, July 12, 2020

Round and Round She Goes

I am going round and round with this quilt. I like it a lot, and it's prettier in real life. You can click the pictures and then click them again to see it better. This is by no means the final arrangement. I have to make so many more blocks!

Around about here I figured out how I wanted the pink ring to be, and then I decided to surround it with the greens that had pinks and blues in them, and the next ring would be the plainer green. But to see it... I had to make more blocks!!!

Yup, I like those two rings...


Gotta keep going. I am really happy with this!!


7 comments:

Nancy J said...

Another beauty, love the way you have the pinks going into the greens, then the greens alone. stunningly lovely.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love pink and green quilts!!

Cherie in St Louis said...

So all I could hear was “ring around the rosy” LOL I’m loving it!!!

Sewing Up A Storm said...

Sooooo........as part of your tinkering I think you should try to put the center offcenter just to see how that looks. I do love the colors in this one!

Millie said...

Sewing Up A Storm, please go back and read Friday's post, to understand why I don't need to see what it might look like if I made it off center. Been there, done that!

thanks for reading,
Lynne

Mickey's Musings said...

I like this.
It feels like it is pulling you in as you look at it!
I enjoy your design process.
Nancy

heartsease54 said...

You continually amaze me with the quilts you make. Gorgeous!