Monday, June 22, 2020

Windows

I've washed all but two windows in my house. I'll do the last two later today, when the sun has moved away from them. I not only washed the window above my kitchen sink, above, but I also took the mini blind down and washed it too. It's amazing how much brighter the view out the window is.



I did the same thing to the window in my bedroom over my bed. I can't figure out how to take some of the other mini blinds down. I know how to do some of them, but I don't want to break the others, so I will figure out a different way to do them. Every window in the house has mini blinds, and they aren't all the same.

Both these rooms face north so they were easy to do. We've had three days in a row of 89F+ temps, so I've got the AC going, and have prepared my menus for the week with recipes that require little or no cooking.

2 comments:

The Selvage Fairy said...

Clark did drapery and blind installation for years. I'm sure he would be happy to help.

QuiltGranma said...

Good for you washing windows and blinds too. Our blinds are attached and wearing out the strings ... that is frustrating when the strings fray and I don't know how to fix it. I am the great bug killer, so I had to go after the windows in the living room before hubby got too upset with the mess. Like you say, so much easier to see out now!