Sunday, December 8, 2019

More Binding and The Thimble

I added the hanging sleeve and the binding to the Spring of Teal quilt.

Earlier today I gift wrapped all the packages that are flying to LA next week, including the Diamond Dinosaur quilt. Then I packed them up in boxes and got them ready to drop off at the Post Office on Monday.

I've got all the Christmas decorations up, and later today I will set up the Christmas tree.

When I sew the binding down on the front of my quilts, I always use a thimble. I have two thimbles, but I prefer to use the one on the right. I'm not quite sure why. It's probably just habit. I have no idea where I got it.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Love the backs. I have a black and white fabric I'm planning to use soon. The lightness of them is very attractive these days.