Saturday, August 17, 2019

The Switch

I've packed up the Parade of Zebras quilt for it's trip to the City of Angels, so I put Fruit Loops over the back of the couch. It looks really nice with the yellow pillows.

I've attached the hanging sleeve and the binding to the Magic Carpet quilt. Now I will sew the rest down by hand.


If you want to make a quilt like the one on the back of the couch, you can get my tutorial here, at my Etsy shop. It's an instant download, so you can get started right away.


2 comments:

Just Ducky said...

Your dark charcoal colored sofa really sets off your quilts. Goes good with Millie too!

Jeannine said...

That sofa is perfect for showing off your quilts. Do you know what brand and model it is? I'm in the market for a new sofa and that style is what I'm looking for.