Wednesday, August 28, 2019

It’s Nice


It’s nice to wake up under one of your own quilts. This is Jewel Box, one of the diamond quilts.

I went for a walk around the neighborhood then we went to a farmer’s market where there were so many varieties of pluots I couldn’t believe it. I sampled several. Like 12. Bought three varieties.

I am on a taco binge. Yesterday alone I had carne asada tacos, two kinds of fish tacos and a carnitas taco.

My granddaughter is sixteen kinds of adorable. She knows who I am and calls me “Memere,” which is pronounced Mim-May. It’s fun.

6 comments:

Poppy Q said...

Sounds like a perfect holiday. Family, sunshine and tacos!! Heaven.

karenbbsnow said...

Love that photo.....and the quilt is so gorgeous!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Well, I had to look up pluot. Never saw them. The quilt is perfect. It looks terrific in use.

Diane Koch said...

I think this is a beauty shot! I know pictures of little ones will always outshine one of us, but it is a fun and nice picture of you and the quilt is beautiful!!

Ann said...

A beautiful quilt and even better when it's on your own bed. What a delightful name your granddaughter has for you.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Happy you are having a good time! Three is indeed an amazing age.