Thursday, June 13, 2019

Nope!

I got an email yesterday from a lady who had bought my free pieced birds tutorial. She asked if I had paper piecing instructions for the birds, and admitted she hadn't read the description very well.

Sigh.

Neither my birds nor my letters nor my butterfly are paper pieced, as regular readers know. I wrote back telling her paper piecing wasn't my thing, but that she could make the birds without it. I suggested she give it a try.

Oh well. Here are the newest NOs for the Not Paper Pieced quilt. I am happy with them.

And now that I have more of them marching around the perimeter of the quilt, I like them even better. I have to make more, and I need to play with them a bit. I may get rid of the paper dolls at the bottom. We'll see.  I also plan to include a NYET and a NEIN and maybe a NON in there too. As you know, the quilt will decide. What the quilt wants, the quilt should get.

2 comments:

Just Ducky said...

Don't forget NADA!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Just sent you a message with a thought I've been sitting on for a while -- Loving the borders on this with all the NO words.