Friday, June 14, 2019

Nada!

I've known for some time the Not Paper Pieced quilt had some problems. It seemed top-heavy. I was more interested in getting the NOs built to see how the NOs would work as a border. I figured I'd get to the rest of it in due time.

My friend Julie, however, had been giving it some serious thought. Yesterday I got a text from her, "What happens to your Not Paper Pieced quilt if you remove that initial NO...?"


I thought it Julie's idea made a lot of sense.

I added the word NADA and rearranged some of the other NOs.

 Here is where I am going. I removed the black butterfly too.

Friends don't let friends screw up their quilts.  Thanks Julie!! I am much more confident about where this quilt is going now.


3 comments:

rondiquilts said...

Julie for the win! I love how you two play off each other!

Rondi
rondiquilts@yahoo.com

Ann said...

Julie steered you right. You must be having fun.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Always happy to share my thoughts! Looks so much better.