Saturday, May 11, 2019

More Green Pieces

OK, I got home from work on Friday night, made Curried Carrot and Coconut Soup for dinner, then went into the studio to finish the PAPER PIECED letters.

They are done for now. The D needs a bit of help and nothing has been sewn together yet. It's 11:30 PM and I am going to bed, so no long story. Use your imagination.


If you want to make your own letters without patterns, templates or paper-piecing, I tell you everything you need to know in my tutorial, available here, on Etsy. It's an instant download so you can get started right away.

5 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Love the cat in the border of NO - and the new paper pieced letters look and read so much better.

Marty Stanchi said...

Exclamation point at end?

samm said...

I absolutely love it. The sewing lady with attitude really resonates with me. No paper piecing rules !!

Mickey's Musings said...

Looking good :)
Really like the cat in the i in pieced ;)
Nancy and the kitties

Quilter Kathy said...

It's amazing and I have enjoyed watching over your shoulder as you change the details that make your quilts spectacular! Thanks for sharing your thoughts as you design!