Sunday, May 5, 2019

Eight Plus One

There were eight students in my letters class yesterday, and they worked hard, and had fun.

.
.
.


.
.
.
.
I love it when they're all smiling!


The students were given the tutorial ahead of time and a couple of them printed them out. This student put in in a three ring binder and added tabs so she could find things easily. It's a great idea.


If you would like to get a copy of my tutorial on making free pieced letters without patterns, templates or paper piecing, get it here on my Etsy shop. It's an instant download so you can get started right away.


2 comments:

Cherie in St Louis said...

Your students did a awesome job. I'm loving the background fabrics Lynn and Sue used.....and Kerin is a high acheiver, no? :)

Quiltdivajulie said...

Such a grand post -- happy students, wonderful letters, creative styles, and a terrific teacher.