Monday, May 6, 2019

Millie Monday

This is me, Millie, Lynne's cat. I am hijacking her blog for the day. Why? Because I can. Besides, when she stuck a whole lot of nice new fabric warm out of the dryer, I hopped right on it and decided I wanted to nap here. I'm a Cat. That's my job. If she didn't want me napping on it, she should have put it somewhere else.

So what's with all the new fabric? It's green and she says she has to change some letters on her No Paper-Piecing Quilt. Now that I have made it mine, she will have to move ME to get to it.

That'll happen when I'm done napping.

You know, whenever.

Like two or three or twenty four sleeps from now.

7 comments:

Poppy Q said...

You are looking bright eyed and bushy tailed Miss M.

Mickey's Musings said...

We agree Millie!
A cat just can't resist a warm pile of softness :)
Besides, any project needs a cat hair or more ;)
MOL!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Anonymous said...

Oh it is lovely to see you Miss Millie, you have been missed so much. You certainly have a big job there, all that fabric to 'furr' up.

Megan said...

The world's most beautiful pusscat. Hard at work - as always!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Quiltdivajulie said...

Happy to see you hijacking the blog today -- Millie Monday -- super idea!

Just Ducky said...

Good morning Miss Millie, good to see you looking so fine. Yes, you have a hard job to do with the QA on all that fabric. I have grate faith in you that you will do your usual outstanding job.

The Selvage Fairy said...

Or when she tries to snuggle you and you leave in a huff.