Sunday, March 24, 2019

Packed

I've packed my quilts for my talk to the Rising Sun Quilters on Tuesday in Arlington MA.

 I've packed them in the order I will talk about them, from the top of the bin down. So my assistants can pick up one quilt, and then the next will be right there. You can see I numbered the bins so there won't be any confusion.

I'll be bringing a quilt rack too, so I can hang Flight of Fancy. But I haven't decided if I want to hang Too Much Chicken instead.

What do you think?

This is Flight of Fancy.

This is Too Much Chicken?

11 comments:

Becky said...

Flight of Fancy gets my vote. I love your birds.

NeverBored said...

Flight of Fancy gets my vote too.

Quiltdivajulie said...

If your quilt stand is like mine, I bet you can hang both. Worth a trial run before you go. (You know the chicken quilt has a special spot in my heart)

stitchinpenny said...

Since you are working on a lettering tute - I would use Too Much Chicken as a homage to that ability.

Rebecca said...

Too Much Chicken ..... Highlights your lettering!

Judy in Michigan said...

Hang both if possible. Free formed objects - birds and letters Too good to leave out.

Nancy J said...

BOTH, they are different, but this will show your way with colours, arrangements, and so much more. Enjoy the trip.

Helen Howes said...

Speaking as a Print Junkie, who cannot resist reading any printed word, I would say, hang the birds, or you'll get a glazed look from some of us..
HH
Both delightful, though

Dorothy said...

Can you hang them back to back and just turn the stand ? I know for sure that if I were in the audience I would want to see both in person

Poppy Q said...

I love Flight of Fancy. I can see the PoppyQ bird in the middle too.

Suze said...

Too much chicken of course! If you could hang them both, that'd be best. If not, I agree, since you're working on a bad ass bomber lettering tute, hang too much chicken.